Here is the list of Affiliate Marketing Sites that can increase your online income in 2017.
If You are new to Affiliate Marketing yo can read “How to Start Affiliate Marketing.”
Making money through Affiliate Marketing is easy but choosing the best product or website through which you get your affiliate product is tough.
There are millions of Affiliate programs available online but only some are genuine.
Only few pay what they promise. Else the scams are everywhere.
So in this post you will know about the best affiliate marketing sites that are genuine and some have a huge commission.
- 1 1. Amazon Associate (The Best in Affiliate Marketing Sites)
- 2 2. ShareASale
- 3 3. Commission Junction (CJ Affiliate)
- 4 4. Skimlinks
- 5 5. Ultimate Bundles
- 6 6. Click Bank
- 7 7. eBay Partner Network
- 8 8. Viglink
- 9 9. Affiliate Window (Aka Etsy!)
- 10 10. Clix Galore
- 11 Other Affiliate Marketing Sites You Can Promote
- 12 Conclusion
1. Amazon Associate (The Best in Affiliate Marketing Sites)
When it comes to Affiliate Marketing Amazon Associate program comes at first.
It is the top choice of all the affiliate marketers who are staring out or even those who started affiliate marketing.
The reason that Amazon is the best because:
- They have a wide range of Product to promote.
- Amazon is free to join and easy to navigate.
- Have higher percentage of sales.
- Great thing about applying to the network is that even if your audience doesn’t purchase the original product you had posted on your blog or website, whatever items they linked through from you and purchased, you will also get a certain commission.
- Since it is a recognized brand, people feel safe and secure buying from it.
There are also plenty of huge markets to get into that still offer great commissions on Amazon.
Here is an example.
In other words, Amazon is still great, and for most authority sites, it’s where I would start.
Anyone can join ShareASale; you only need to have a medium to reach your audience to sell them.
If you have a blog, no matter in which niche, you can join ShareASale
- It is one of the biggest affiliate network with more than 3500+ Merchant.
- its been around for 17 years.
- Have a huge list of Products to sell.
- Have product and services for every Niche.
- Can sell both Physical as well as digital product.
- Can be difficult to get approval for small traffic sites.
- Commission rate varies from vendor to vendor for same type of product.
- Cookie duration too varies.
- More focus on Physical Product than on Digital Goods
- Dashboard is Antique.
3. Commission Junction (CJ Affiliate)
CJ Affiliate by Conversant; previously known as Commission Junction is an affiliate marketplace, where you can find thousands of products to promote and make money.
It is one the best affiliate program on the list of the blue book which consists of top 20 affiliate marketing networks.
- When your application is approved, you are seen by many sellers and merchant and they can directly contact you.
- Website is easy to navigate.
- Payments are reliable.
- Offers variety of ads like display ads (various size image ads), text link ads, and more.
- Since it attracts lots of Advertisers and Publishers, it is difficult to get approval.
- You have to apply to each Advertisers separately.
- Make sure to read Advertisers terms and requirement. It varies from Advertiser to advertiser.
Skimlinks is an online affiliate network which many affiliate marketers today can use to quickly make more money off of their already profitable websites
- Free and Easy to Setup
- You don’t need to join or signup to hundreds of affiliate programs or get accepted by hundreds of merchants. Its taken care by itself.
- Skimlinks hasgood analytics tool.
- You can Customize the format of your links to clearly distinguish between editor-added links and third-party links.
- You have full Control what content does and doesn’t become affiliated.
- Pays once per month.
- You have to insert additional code in your site. This may cause little increase in load time.
- It is free but the approval process takes some time.
- Have lots of small merchants only.
5. Ultimate Bundles
It offers amazing Bundles of product at fairly cheap price.
Means there are products worth $3000 and in bundle you can get it at $97.
This site have an affiliate option too.
- Bundles of Product to promote.
- Get accepted easily. Even one month old blogs are getting accepted.
- Your readers will get more product at cheap price.
- The value of these bundles are insane and have a really high conversion rate.
- Every bundle is an incredible value for your readers, and is available for a steep discount of 90-97% off.
- You can always check for upcoming bundles and can apply for that in advance so you don’t miss anything.
- You will get only 40% as commission.
- Have only 4 category as Business, Health, family, and Lifestyle.
6. Click Bank
it’s one of the top affiliate networks in the world, and it’s the popular network, where every marketer know about click bank.
The platform is more of a marketplace for product creators and affiliates to make money together without cumbersome paperwork or agreements.
- Free to Join and there is no screening process.
- Very simplified dashboard and platform.
- Real time Analytics.
- Highly Paid commission (70% mainly).
- Have a great amount of products to promote (Both Physical & Digital product)
- Lots of Shitty products.
- Competition is high on famous & popular products.
- High costs associated to the e-commerce platform.
7. eBay Partner Network
Like Amazon Affiliate eBay also offers affiliate program.
It’s got a lot of the same advantages that Amazon has–namely that it’s got a huge, well-known brand and really high on-site conversion rates.
You can easily pick your desired products for the eBay, and you can promote them.
- Well established site have a good trust factor.
- Covers every Niche.
- Cookie duration is 24 hours for “Buy it Now” Products and 10 days for “Auction” Products.
- Commission rate is 50-70%.
- Mainly depends on Physical products.
- Auctions are bad choices for some readers.
- Product may not be available at that time.
It has an innovative way to monetize your blog.
Viglink scans your content and turn any related product content into an affiliate link.
Readers can then click on the link, and you’ll get a commission if they buy.
- Supports every Niche.
- Have both Physical and Digital Products.
- No need to signup separately to each merchant.
- Finds Merchants automatically to promote.
- Commission rate varies.
- Cookies duration varies.
- Might be able to make more money applying to merchants directly.
9. Affiliate Window (Aka Etsy!)
Etsy is a community shop selling digital and handmade products.
It could be accessories, clothing, print-ables, and even household decor.
And the good news is that it have an affiliate program.
Etsy’s affiliate program is apart of the network Affiliate Window.
One thing to note about the Affiliate Window program is you do have to pay a $5 deposit to join the program, but the $5 is refunded back to you with your first payout. This is how they screen for dedicated affiliates.
10. Clix Galore
It is an affiliate marketing network; it’s an Australian based company which provides the best affiliate marketing programs like PPA (pay per action), PPM (Pay per impression), PPL ( Pay per Lead), PPS (Pay per scale) and PPC (Pay per click).
- Supports famous brands.
- Have referral option.
- Maximum products on some of the best Niche.
Other Affiliate Marketing Sites You Can Promote
There are some of the affiliate network that you can promote without getting accepted into any of the program.
These Affiliate Marketing Sites are:
There are more that you can use depending on your niche.
Bonus Tip : You you want to check whether any site offers Affiliate partnership, just google company name + Affiliate.
There are many small and large Affiliates marketing sites are available. But choosing the right affiliate marketing sites solely depend on you.
If one Affiliate site works for me that doesn’t means it will definitely work for you. It may work and you may get higher result.
But always try to check for yourself what works for you and what doesn’t work.
If you can master it, you can choose any affiliate marketing sites for creating an online income.
“Now if you got any Question you can ask Me in the comment section.”