Tailwind Tribes are not new for those who are using Tailwind to Automate their Pinterest Account.
If you are using Tailwind and yet are not invited to any Tailwind Tribe You should follow this Article if You want to boost your blog traffic by 200% using Pinterest.
What is Tailwind Tribes?
You maybe new to Tailwind or yet to join the revolutionary Pinterest tool. In both the cases you may not heard about tailwind tribes.
“Tailwind Tribes is a group of bloggers or people you connect with to share each other’s pins on a common topic. Not only is it a great way to keep track of people in your niche, but it gives you yet another way to assess the pin performance, since Tailwind tracks tribe shares and repins for you.”
Sounds Fascinating !!!!
Currently Tailwind Tribes are in Alpha Phase and you can join only with the invite.
Tailwind Tribes are a great option provided by Tailwind which will surely boost your blog traffic even if your Pinterest account don’t have lots of followers.
The screenshot is an example of reach one Tailwind Tribe can give. Now Imagine what 5-6 tailwind tribes can do.
Tailwind tribes are the most important feature to use if you want to boost your Pinterest reach along with making Money.
Tailwind has said that you do not have to be a paying member of Tailwind to be in a Tribe. Although, I’m not exactly how this works because I do use it through my paid account.
“If you never Used Tailwind You might be wondering What is Tailwind…..”
Note: You are free to signup without my Referral but you will then get just 1 month Free account, not the Plus Account.
What is Tailwind?
Tailwind is the Scheduling app for Pinterest. It will automate the process of Pinning and you don’t have to stay online to pin manually.
It will not only save the time but also increases traffic to blog.
Within a month my Pinterest profile sees a jump of 329% and that just for 4 hours a month work I put into Tailwind for Scheduling.
How to Join Tailwind Tribes?
Now you Joined tailwind or you are using it for a time, but you are not able to see Tribes option in Your Dashboard.
That is because You can join Tailwind Tribes bu invite only.
You won’t believe how long I waited to get invite, but surely You don’t have to wait for any invitation.
I will mention the best tailwind tribes that you can join without waiting any further for an invite.
6 Best Tailwind Tribes You Can Join Now
These are one of the best Tailwind tribes that I am also a part of.
They are the root cause of My Traffic increase over a short duration of time.
Here is the List of Tribes to Join :
- Blogging & Entrepreneurship | Blogging Butterfly : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Blogging Friends Pin : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- HerPaperRoute Tribe – All Niche : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Blogging Tips : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Small Business : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
- Bloggers Chalkboard : CLICK HERE TO JOIN
Here is the link to My Tribe : Blogging For All – CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
How to Access Your Tribe Feature?
After You Joined any of the tribe You will have a new option of Tribe on your Left side.
Under drop down you can see list of all tribes that you have joined.
Before you Start posting to tribes make sure to read their rules and pin accordingly.
You can See How many Re-shares, Repin and Reach You got.
How You Can Add Pins to Tribes?
Just see the Screenshot below.
Through the above method You can Add Your own Pins to Tailwind Tribe.
Now You also need to share your tribe members pin. This is a easy task…
Just open the tribe you wanted to Share content.
You will notice the Tribe Members pins. Now share the pins to your respective boards according to your Niche.
Next to the search bar, you will see four different filters.
This allows you to toggle between different selections of content.
- All– this is all the content that has been shared with the group.
- New – Content you haven’t interacted with yet . Your content will not show up for you in this tab.
- Yours – Content you have added to the board. It helps you keep track on how well your content is being shared, as well as what you have pinned to the group feed.
- Shared -Pins you’ve scheduled to post.
- Skipped – Occasionally there will be content that doesn’t match your boards. You can “skip this content in order to clean your “New” queue.
Make sure to only skip content when it doesn’t align with your boards.
Related: How To Boost Blog Traffic With Quora
No doubt Tailwind Tribes are the best feature of tailwind. If you find the Tribe related to Your Niche it will definitely Increase your Pinterest Engagement.
These Engagement in turn will improve your Blog Traffic Drastically.
- Be sure to Pin in those Tribes according to their own Rule.
- Regularly check which one is giving You more engagement.
- Pin only relevant content, not just for sharing point of view.
- Be Consistent.
- Don’t post repeated content. Post only fresh content.
“So if you have created your own Tailwind Tribe you can give the link in comment Section. I will update the post with as much as tribes as possible.”
“Do let me know your Experience and for any related help feel free to ask.”