Check out the most effective Grammar And Punctuation Checker And Corrector Tools for better blogging and Content creation for Beginner to Advanced User.
The worst nightmare any blogger or content creator faces is the Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation mistakes.
But these mistakes can be avoided by the use of proper tools available online.
Have you ever thought how the professional blog post looks so perfect without any Punctuation or grammar mistakes?
That’s because they use the best Punctuation Checker And Corrector Tools and even has some professional expert for proofreading.
There are lots of Punctuation Checker And Corrector Tools available online but only a few of them performs well.
So what are the best free and premium Punctuation Checker And Corrector Tools which you can use to improve your Writing?
Here is the list of Punctuation Checker And Corrector Tools that I have tried personally for my blogs and Books.
- 1 Top Grammar and Punctuation Checker And Corrector Tools
- 2 1. Grammarly
- 3 2. White Smoke
- 4 3. Ginger Punctuation Checker and Corrector
- 5 4.Language Tool
- 6 5. Paper Rater
- 7 6. Grammar Check
- 8 7. Gregory’s Writing Site (Punctuation Checker and Corrector)
- 9 8. Sentence Checker
- 10 9. Spellcheck24
- 11 Conclusion
Top Grammar and Punctuation Checker And Corrector Tools
It is the first choice of any blogger, writer and proofreader expert.
Grammarly is the tool trusted by 4 million users and is also listed by Forbes as “Grammarly quickly and easily make your writing better.”
Grammarly makes sure everything you type is easy to read, effective, and mistake-free.
I used this for almost all of my post and mainly for my Novels.
And it is even perfect for bloggers.
Pros of Grammarly
- It is Free.
- Supports Firefox Add-on which is the best advantage. Even support Chrome and Safari.
- Checks your emails, Post, Social Media or anywhere you write.
- Checks for grammar errors as well as Punctuation.
- You can even use the Web version if you don’t want to use Add-on.
- You can find the perfect word every time with context-optimized synonym suggestions.
- Checks spelling mistakes.
- Apart from Punctuation and grammar it also helps to identify Passive Voice used in Post and where to add active voice.
- Checking it is also worth checking for plagiarism.
Cons of Grammarly
- Free plan has its limitation.
- Free Version tool checks only 100 points of grammar, contextual spelling, and punctuation errors whereas Premium version checks for 250+ errors.
- The next amazing feature Grammarly Premium offers is plagiarism detection.
- The premium plan starts at $8.75/month when billed annually which is a bit high.
- Does not support integration in Mac Office.
2. White Smoke
The best thing about White Smoke, the leading punctuation checker tool is that it works everywhere you type: in MS-Word, Outlook, web browsers and other text editing programs.
Although White Smoke is a paid tool but you can get a free trial for few weeks by entering your email address.
It’s one of the easiest ways to correct your punctuation and improve your English language and English grammar.
I have a complete WhiteSmoke Review done. You can read the review to know more about WhiteSmoke in detail.
Pros of White Smoke
- Have Free version as well as paid version.
- Supports All Browsers (Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari, Opera)
- Have Android and iOS app.
- Translates over 50 Language.
- Built-in plagiarism checker.
- Hundreds of ready-to-use letter templates.
Cons of White Smoke
- Comes with two Premium packages i.e essential and premium.
- Cost $9.95 for essential and does not includes mac os.
- You can pay only through credit card.
- Mobile App version cost extra $2.5.
3. Ginger Punctuation Checker and Corrector
Ginger is also a very popular tool that most bloggers and writers use to correct their punctuation errors.
Ginger’s punctuation lets you correct all your punctuation errors based on your context.
And it uses a great software to automatically detect your writing mistakes to allow you write flawless contents.
Pros of Ginger
- It has a Contextual Spelling checker.
- Has Mobile and Desktop App.
- Comes with Dictionary.
- It also has Text to Speech Feature.
- Easy to download and use the software.
- The tool is Free.
Cons of Ginger
- Does not have Add-on.
- Cannot combine with Social Media and Online Writing.
This tool is for those who don’t want to spend money on Grammar and Punctuation Check.
Language tool is an open source tool for checking punctuation online.
This tool checks for language issues of at least 20 languages.
Pros of Language Tool
- Open Source (Its Free)
- Have Translation option.
- Can manage and check your post online without any software and app.
- Support Browser Add-on.
- Language Tool can be installed as an add-on in LibreOffice 4.1 also.
Cons of Language Tool
- Does not check for Plagiarism.
- No Mobile App.
As this is open source platform for checking your content for error it is one of the best choices for new blogger and Writer.
You can too try it as its free to use any number of times.
5. Paper Rater
If you want to perfect your writing and check your text for any possible punctuation errors, this tool is for you.
This best online grammar and punctuation checker tool allows you to find those grammar mistakes and correct them before turning in your document or text.
Pros of Paper Rater
- Free to Use as long as you are satisfied with some of the basics.
- Cost is less as compare to other services for the same feature.
- Comes with Writing Suggestions and Automated Scoring.
- Supports multiple File Upload (doc, docx, txt, rtf)
- Your text or documents will be analyzed immediately in real-time so that you can write flawless content fast.
- Both free and Premium plan comes with unlimited submission.
Cons of Paper Rater
- Free plan does not include Plagiarism Check.
- Does not have File upload Feature in Free Version.
- It only offers 5 page per submission.
- No App and Software to use.
6. Grammar Check
This free online punctuation checker tool finds many errors that a simple spell checker cannot detect and several grammar problems.
First, write out your text as usual in any word processing program that you prefer. Review it yourself first to catch any stray words or thoughts and bring them in to order.
Pros of Grammar Check
- Free and Online.
- Checks for the spelling error, grammar, and Punctuation in real time.
- Only copy and Paste to check for errors.
- Comes with a Free and Deep search to find your mistakes.
Cons of Grammar Check
- A deep check will link you to Grammarly site and you will take service from them.
- Only good for small users.
- No app and software.
- No Add-ons.
7. Gregory’s Writing Site (Punctuation Checker and Corrector)
It is the best tool for punctuation Checker and Corrector and that is the only work it do.
This is best suited for checking punctuation online rather than grammar.
Pros of Punctuation Checker
- Free to use.
- Supports Checks on Punctuation as well as a detailed description on how to use.
- Up to 10,000 words can be checked at a time.
- Online and easy to use.
Cons of Punctuation Checker
- Only checks for Punctuation and nothing else.
- No App and Add-on.
- Two overlapping problems are not both displayed, so once you fix some problems, others may surface. Therefore, it’s a good idea to run the tool multiple times as you fix problems in your text.
You may Like to Read: How you Can Optimize WordPress Site Speed
8. Sentence Checker
It is a complete sentence checker tool.
Free online spell and grammar checker based on LanguageTool – an open source proofreading software, web-based for helping bloggers and writers in proofreading their work.
It even has multiple language support which is very handy to see in simple free web-based free punctuation checker tool.
It is a cloud-based free tool for spelling, grammar, and style.
The site offers amazing feature ranging from Spelling check, Grammar checking to advance style detector.
Pros of Spellcheck24
- Simple Interface
- Style detector
- Even has a free version
- Spell check many languages
- Readability analysis
- Word density analysis
- Filler word analysis
- Cloud-based storage options
- Documents can be downloaded as PDF
- Personal dictionary
- Add-on for MS Word
Cons of Spellcheck24
- Need constant internet connection
- Not enough option in free version
- Can’t justify the price
- Add-on is included in the paid plan
- There is no mobile app
It is not mandatory to use Punctuation Checker and Corrector tool if you are confident enough to manage your writing error free.
If you are a beginner and want to produce quality content try to use some of the free tools.
That way you can create better content.
If you know any more online punctuation and grammar checker and corrector tool let me know in comment section below. And do share your review on the above-mentioned Tools.