Yes, now you can Make Money on Instagram. This guide will help you to earn money online without any trouble.
This is how Instagrammers make money.
With 600 million active users Instagram is the best place to make money online and yes you read it right.
You can too make money on Instagram.
Using the proper techniques and some dedication makes people earn more than $100 per day.
That may sound overwhelming but that is true. To make money from Instagram you don’t need to be some celebrity on expert in social media.
Just like blogger and YouTuber, you can make your living on money you made from Instagram.
In this post, I would like to discuss a few different techniques and ways to go about it.
Some are on the smaller scale where you may earn less than $200 a month.
Others are on the larger scale where you could potentially earn $10,000 plus a month.
Your earning potential is basically contingent upon the size of your following and how much time you’re willing to put in.
- 1 So How much Followers You need to Make Money from Instagram
- 2 How to Make Money on Instagram
- 3 1.Work With Brands on Sponsored Posts
- 4 2. Sell Your Photos
- 5 3. Affiliate Marketing
- 6 4. Open Your Own Online Store to Make Money from Instagram
- 7 Final Word
So How much Followers You need to Make Money from Instagram
If by now you’re wondering how many followers you need to make it happen, the short answer is “not as many as you think”.
The long answer depends on factors that range from:
- What niche you’re in and how easily you can directly tie it to a product category (fashion, food, beauty, and fitness are popular niches, based on top hashtags)
- How engaged your followers are (100K fake followers won’t amount to much).
- Which revenue channels you explore.
Naturally, the more engaged followers you have, the better.
While top Instagrammers make thousands per post on the photo-sharing platform, even those with a smaller-but-engaged following of 1000 have the potential to profit.
How to Make Money on Instagram
There are plenty of methods which can help you earn money from Instagram and any other social media platform.
The only way to earn online is the execution of proper strategy.
You cannot apply all the blogger’s money making strategies on Instagram.
Similarly, you cannot use these Instagram methods on WhatsApp to make money.
Though some common money making options are available for multiple platforms.
So let’s learn some Methods to Make Money on Instagram
These methods will definitely help you to achieve your mark in the same way I make around $250 a month doing just these steps.
1.Work With Brands on Sponsored Posts
This is one of the best ways to make money from Instagram.
The term “Influencer” gets thrown around a lot these days.
An influencer is basically anyone who’s built themselves an online reputation by doing and sharing awesome things online.
To their audiences, influencers are tastemakers, trendsetters and trusted experts whose opinions about certain subjects are respected.
Many brands just can’t compete with that and so they partner with influencers instead to do sponsored posts that help get the word out about their products.
But this will not work for you if you have fewer followers. You can see my previous article on Increasing Instagram Followers
This method work for people with more than 5000 Instagram followers.
Here’s how it works.
- You create a sponsored Instagram post (it could be a photo or video)
- Include a branded hashtag, mention, or link to promote a brand
- Share it with your audience
- You get paid
Don’t get lured.
It is not as simple as it looks.
This is one of the best ways to earn money from Instagram but involves some work to be taken care of.
⇒Finding sponsored posts opportunities
To create a sponsored post you need to find the sponsors who will pay you for your work.
Finding Sponsors is not easy though.
For some niche site, you have to manually send a proposal to respective business owners.
They may or may not approve your proposal. So you can use some online tools for your help.
One of the best ways to do this is to use a site like Influenz.
Sign up as Influencer.
Note: You have to have 5000 followers to get approved.
If you’re verified, you can then get set up and start looking for brands you would like to promote.
Keep in mind that don’t promote products that are not similar to your blogger or Instagram Profile.
You don’t have to annoy your audience.
⇒ How to Decide What to Charge as an Influencer
Typically these influencer deals involve the creation of content—an Instagram post or video—and will include permission for the brand to use this content on their own site or in an ad.
Most of these deals are negotiable and can involve a single post or an entire campaign in exchange for a fee, a free product, a service, a gift, the promise of exposure, or some combination of these.
Keep in mind when negotiating that you’re not just offering content but access to your audience, a potentially large reach on one of the most popular social platforms around, and usage rights too.
In a survey of 5,000 influencers, around 42% said they charged $200 to $400 per post—just to give you an idea of what some brands are willing to pay, and how to negotiate based on the cards you’re holding.
⇒ Other Options You Could try to Make Money from Instagram
- Shoutcart: Sell a “shout out” to your audience on behalf of a brand, regardless of how large your following is.
- Fohr Card: Connect your Instagram, blog, YouTube channel, and other social platforms to create an influencer “card” that shows your different profiles and total reach for brands shopping around for a partnership. You also get access to a list of brands and their wants, so you can take the initiative to reach out too.
- Grapevine: If you have 5000 or more followers, you can list yourself in the Grape Vine marketplace for the opportunity to work with like-minded brands.
- Crowd Tap: Do small content creation tasks to earn rewards. This is great if you’ve got a smaller audience. Available in the U.S only.
- indaHash: Brands put up campaigns that you can participate in. Post a picture with the specified hashtags on Instagram and get paid. You need 700 engaged followers to be eligible.
2. Sell Your Photos
If you are a blogger, YouTuber or a Content then You have used Stock images for the same.
The market for stock images is high and if you can click some professional images you can sell it also.
And Instagram being a Photo sharing site makes this possible.
Recently I came across a site called Foap which is the best choice for selling your photos online.
Getting Started with Foap is really easy and simple.
Select “Photographer,” which indicates that you want to sell images.
You can download and install the app for Android or iOS.
Sell your photos and earn 50% commission on the same.
So How Can You Earn money from Instagram by Selling it on Different Platform?
This the Question You are worried about.
So how really you will make money on Instagram?
This is done by showcasing some of the sample photos on your Instagram Profile.
You can add some description to a buy link.
The sponsors and content creators, as well as brands, will always look for high-class Images for their products.
Note: Selling Photos require high-class Photography talent. If you can snap some professional images then you can earn more than $100 per day.
If it’s not your talent, you can try out other steps.
3. Affiliate Marketing
Unlike an Influencer, an affiliate is more invested in making sales for the partner brand—not just generating awareness—in exchange for a commission.
This is typically done with a trackable link or unique promo code to ensure clicks actually translate into sales.
Since Instagram doesn’t yet allow links anywhere outside of your bio, you can only focus on one product at a time if you choose to rely on affiliate links, making promo codes a better option for Instagram since you can actually incorporate them into your posts.
For Affiliate Marketing you can use some of the sites to make money from Instagram.
Some of them are:
- ClickBank: An affiliate platform with a tier-based commission that’s open to everyone.
- RewardStyle: An invitation-only fashion and lifestyle influencer network that offers 20% commissions.
- Amazon’s Affiliate Program: A popular option that pays out a 10% commission.
It involves few different methods apart from the traditional Affiliate methods used by bloggers and YouTubers.
All these methods can be used to make money on Instagram only.
Few examples are:
- Instagram Shoutouts: These involve you to post the screenshot of another Instagram Profile in order to give them the exposure. Few branded Instagram accounts give shoutouts for more than $1000 a day.
For buying and Selling Shoutouts you can use
- Sell Instagram Accounts: Many small and startup business or Individual look for Instagram accounts with a huge follower. They buy the accounts so that they don’t have to start from the beginning. They will already have a fan base.
For selling Instagram Accounts you can use the following Web sites.
4. Open Your Own Online Store to Make Money from Instagram
By now it might sound like the only way for an Instagrammer to make money is to sell out and work with other brands.
You might have seen various mobile cases store, wedding photography store etc on Instagram.
Yes, that is how they promote their shop online.
But creators of all kinds are also in a good position to “sell out” with their own products: physical goods, services, or digital items that can be an extension of their brand, building a business with an audience at its center.
Here’s the basic process that you’ll follow for this tactic.
- Open an online store (e.g. sell clothing on Zazzle, sell products on Shopify or on Etsy)
- Create an Instagram account that’s built around your niche
- Feature your products on your Instagram account
- Earn money
Here’s what I love about the Internet.
It’s created an immense amount of opportunities for those who are clever enough to use the right resources to their advantage.
By selling your own stuff, you don’t need to worry about integrating messages from other brands into your posting strategy. Better yet, you can get your own brand out there on the products you sell.
Fans can show their love and support your work by buying from you—a purchase they can feel good about.
There are a few ways to do this:
- You can use a print-on-demand service to print and ship your own t-shirts, pillows, coffee mugs, wall art, and more.
- Can sell services such as photography or consulting, using your bio to direct interested people to a contact email or a link to your professional website.
- Also, You can sell digital products such as courses, ebooks, or design templates.
- You can use your Instagram account to launch a business selling your own original products, or even a book like I am selling my books.
The rapid growth in visual marketing I truly believe that Instagram is the best shot to make money online.
There are lots of people using Instagram every day just to make money.
You can too earn money from Instagram by using any of the methods listed above.
Do not try to use all the methods at once. Try 2 methods at a time and have patience.
You are not limited to use only the above methods.
Try your own methods and if it worked let me know me in the comment section.
Don’t forget to share the post. Keep earning..